Friday, January 22, 2010

Toronto Gay Cruisin Where Can I Find Gay People In Toronto?

Where can I find gay people in Toronto? - toronto gay cruisin

Hello, In the 20 years old and come from Brazil will spend about 2 months in Toronto, studying to improve my English. Since I am not that someone does not know in Canada, I want to make new friends on the Internet, because if I go on trips I have friends who show me the gay clubs, etc.
Well, I'm looking for a cat or something, is not a good day?
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Check out Church Street in Toronto.
    Many gay everything in this street.
    http://www.churchwellesleyvillage.ca/
    And here is a chat site ..
    http://www.outintoronto.com/chat/default ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Toronto? Toronto is full of funny people and good times. Do some research online and you're bound to get somewhere. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Gaga ate my HeartJanuary 24, 2010 at 7:42 AM

    Google.

    Gay life in Toronto

    Believe me, many things and places that are displayed

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canada? I think we are all gay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canada? I think we are all gay

    ReplyDelete