Sunday, January 24, 2010

Carrot Juice Is Murder If I Drink Carrot Juice That My Mom Makes And I Think It Tastes Nasty Does That Mean I'm Cruel And Must Die?

If I drink carrot juice that my mom makes and I think it tastes nasty does that mean I'm cruel and must die? - carrot juice is murder

Perhaps my palate is not automatically vibrates Cantelope, watermelon, carrots, that means I'm disgusting and cruel and should be wiped off the face of the earth. I mean, things are nourishing for the body, but I'm assuming that you do not want to eat, I like probably no body gave me and it would be better not to exist. I think it shows disrespect intense when my mother gives me some carrot juice and I drink, but then I said very quietly that I did not like the taste. This can be as cruel as this on purpose. It may not be able to help someone with directions to a lack of knowledge or not, as the taste of foods that gives me is as bad as the murder of the person, because it shows a lack of recognition. Perhaps this means that they do not deserve to live. That would be what it means to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment