Monday, January 25, 2010

Aflac For Pregnancy Anyone Use Supplemental Insurance (such As Colonial Or Aflac) For Pregnancy?

Anyone use supplemental insurance (such as Colonial or Aflac) for pregnancy? - aflac for pregnancy

I am looking for information from people who had the extra insurance when she became pregnant, and Colonial Life AFLAC. What kind of advantage is after they get a child? The money for your hospital stay?

I believe that with another child and wondered if something like the signature before becoming pregnant, it is worth. I used a friend who work with our work and $ 1400 after the birth. Our society no longer allows the deduction of automobile insurance through. So basically I want to know if ever in my own value.

Thank you for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment