Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Foods For Light Headedness Light Headedness And My First Blackout?

Light Headedness and my first blackout? - foods for light headedness

I am 15 5.9 140 pounds, I'm sitting in good shape, exercise regularly, but often for a long time, no longer work after nearly every day of the year of hard training will not stop 20 minutes to 5 days in the week. I eat lots of junk food, and drink plenty of soft drinks and juices.



I always thought that was normal, but every time I write, or on a bed, standing and I feel dizzy and sometimes two times when I almost fell over and my legs began to tremble. My head spins a bit more than what I normally think of. Never, when I sit, I get dizzy when I stand. I am always in a rapid pace. Last night, after I make a film in defining the view from the side / in general, I am lifted up acouple secondst was like a normal, so I left everything was black, but I could barely see what is before me as I still do not recognize the situation, however, almost numb feeling when I came through the windows, and some can see, I felt My legs were shaking for about 3 seconds, it was back to normal 2 seconds to see where I was and what happened. I'm more than once before my leg drop, but never denied havent taken control of the time, but I wonder what could that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment